Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Another Good Day...

Hi all,

Just a quick post...it's getting late.

Special-K had a great day at School today - this morning was the first day that he didn't seem upset at all. He saw me head toward the door as I said goodbye, and calmly turned his attention to the piece of toast (the last remainder of his breakfast) he had in front of him. It was a great feeling!

And then this afternoon, he did not break into crocodile tears when I came in to pick him up. Again, first time since he started school!

To cap off the day, he got a lot of walking practice behind his Sesame Street Car Toy. He walks behind it holding onto the back bar for support. He's doing really well - getting more confident every day!

Here are a few pictures:








And finally...a close-up of Kyle, just after eating a lunch of hard boiled eggs.



I guess you could say "The Yolk's on Him!"

I can't even tell you how long I've been waiting to use that!!

Getting late, Kyle's up EARLY, so gotta run.

C

No comments: